Sunday, July 13

#91. Samplestore »» Bio Essence Tanaka White [ADV]

First and foremost, finally changed my blog layout after what felt like a million years. If you have noticed, I have altered my username (kisseslikedrug >>> zelkwek) as well, along with instagram's and weheartit's. Would have changed ask.fm's and dayre's as well but they have this non transferable policy so sticking to the old one it is then! 

Well why did I change my username? I have this bad habit of changing my username and everything deemed important to me on social media once I enter a new phase in life or rather faced something life changing enough. My love for kisseslikedrug won't die as I still have this ultra huge soft spot for it but I guess only time will tell if it's right.

Took me quite a while to decide and finalise everything which may appear to be easy but trust me, it isn't.

Alright so now back to topic. Bio Essence being a homegrown brand has always been very popular and not to forget their TV commercials are always on replay to remind other's of the magic this brand brings about. I have this biased liking for them due to their ambassador, Linda Chung. In case you don't know who she is, she acted in various popular drama series from TVB like Virtues of Harmony ||, Forensics Heroes & Heart of Greed etc.. I hoped to be as pretty as she was ever since I first saw her, I tried the BIO Spring Water, Bioessence Deep Exfoliating Gel With Royal Jelly & Atp, Bird’s Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Essence and all of which brought about very satisfying results. 

Samplestore being awesome as it always is offered me the chance to try out the NEW Tanaka White Series. I mean how can I possibly say no?



I was so happy to open up the package the other day when I reach home. I was greeted by two of my fav colours (well excluding black that is) white and pink! It's close to impossible for you not to fall in love with it at first sight.  

P.S. shadows are annoying in a photo with white background for I am a photoshop idiot so what can I do? I tried. B&W once is ok, twice is problematic and thrice is just out of question.




What arrived in my letter box was the BioEssence Tanaka White 4x Intensive White Serum and BioEssence Tanaka White Double Whitening Day Cream with SPF20. The base of both are in pure white while the top or rather the cover is in this shade of shiny baby pink, sweet and feminine. 






Tanaka White 4X Intensive White Serum is specially blended with traditional and modern ingredients, including 4 of the greatest whitening ingredients, alpha- Arbutin, Tanaka Extract, Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. 

The new ingredient being the Alpha-Arbutin; a whitening ingredient up to 9 times more powerful than the Beta-Arbutin used in the old batch. Best for those battling dark spots or freckles, the serum helps to fade away pigmentation. With constant use, spots will gradually fade away to restore a flawless, fairer and more radiant complexion. 




Furthmore for those without major dark spots problems but seeking prevention and to achieve a fairer even skin tone, the serum helps to effectively lighten skin tone, keeping skin radiant and fair from within while preventing spot formation. Say bye to dark skin tone just after 4 days!


Oh and did I mention that my favourite thing about the Serum (on top of the whitening effect that is) if that it comes in a dropper style. This way you do not contaminate the WHOLE bottle of serum and allows you to have a better gauge of how much serum you need for each application. 

++ points: It reminds me of Chemistry practical lessons back in school days

Alright moving on to the next item...




Tanaka White 4X Intensive White Serum is specially blended with traditional and modern ingredients, including 2 of the greatest whitening ingredients, Tanaka Extract and Tranexamic Acid. The best thing is that it comes with SPF20! You treat your skin and prevent future damages at the same time.

It also contains trace mineral elements and recoils herbal extracts like ginseng, angelica and gingko, protecting our skin from harmful UV rays, cools skin, locks in moisture and prevent formation of dark spots along with it's whitening effect.




What I like most is that the cream is peachy orange in colour, how interesting! Most of my day creams are white in colour hence this is a new experience for it and makes me feel that I am adding a little bit of colour to my day with each application.






++ points: It comes with a mirror at the top which is really handy in my opinion especially when you travel overseas and lack a proper skincare table that comes with a huge ass mirror








My ultimate fav? Isn't that easy to answer judging from all the photos I took? I basically can't go a day without the Tanaka White 4X Intensive White Serum anymore. So what are you waiting for? HURRY AND GO GET YOUR VERY OWN BOTTLE TODAY!

*while stocks last*

If you think that you are already in love with the product yourself, you can purchase it from Watsons, Guardian, NTUC Fairprie, personal beauty stores, major supermarkets and SaSa outlets. How convenient right?

 Don't forget to 'LIKE' Bio-essence Singapore Facebook page as well to be updated on the latest products and offers available!

** Just a side note: everyone's complexion is different due to our genes, our body clock, our diet and hydration level etc hence other than my outbreak severity being different that yours, my skin complexion would also heal differently from yours hence this is just a really basic comparison with up to 99.99% similarity

 with love, xoxo.