Wednesday, October 24

#70. Mama told me not to waste my life

OMFG OMFG. It's been forever since I'm here, ok well forever just means about a month but the idea is there ~ I missed you bloggie (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) HAHAHHAHAAHAHA. I bet all my readers ( ok wait I need to actually have readers first but aiya shall just make my blog sound popular ) has run away to somebody prettier and cooler already right!!! T_T heartbreaker sia you all!! LE SOBBBBB. Had a self proclaimed week long holiday after exams ended and it was awesommmmme , totally felt like skipping school forever aftermath. LOL KCAN HAZEL AH. My results are suckish la as usual, like what's new ~ Goodluck to those taking Os though! ^-^

Went out frequently this month and I'm definitely happy about it but nay didn't spend much which is good I guess but bad in retail therapy term. (。-_-。) shopping trips with @smoketoflames @joytoheaven @ju_ith @DoubleUPdoubleU , singing sessions with @AwesomeZiWei and camp at home days with my computer thus sleeping at almost five in the morning daily and get panda eyes. *stab self* ohwell, can't wait for tomorrow to decide on how my start of J2 will be but of course lets hope I don't receive the 'death' certificate if not I'm so screwed. My group won chocolates during photog today and it taste damn awesome, please I did something ohbiang and its damn paiseh OMG. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW AND FRIDAY! :*sorry the photos aren't aligned. T~T Formsping me something guys omg, entertain me please oh dear god please.



with luv, xoxo.