Tuesday, June 26

#54. Who started exams?

I'm awake at close to 2am cause I was studying econs. *proud face* I always regret not studying earlier but I only know how to procrastinate which kinda suck pretty badly but still, I don't even change. *hmphf* I study everything I need to know for exam just one day before despite having a four weeks break. #facepalm #notfunnysia Hungry from studying but shall endure, need to take a lookout for my weight nowadays. *shake head* Went for Mac breakfast today *in love* before MT which was fairly ok and did the close passage before. Let's hope that I can remember what I studied just now cause I clearly can't right now and nothing make sense except supply demand and price determination. #facepalm #fml Tried my best to figure out elasticity and cop but cop is total greek and elasticity has like weird symbols all over while I slowly decipher...