Monday, May 7

#41. Talent time 2012 ; stardust

This week passed fast! T_T I like the break on Tuesday though, so slacky. ^^ Havent been in a good mood since a really long time. ): I miss OG3. ( T_T)\(^-^ ) Really feel like I wasted my two and a half months holidays away. T_T only thing memorable was JL & popular work + Taiwan trip. *facepalm* The physics NIE teacher is leaving though, he is nice la, well kinda but he likes saying jero for zero way too much. *shake head* Have been like 'quarreling' with @smoketoflames abit lately, omg, WHY!!! ( i _ i )but still, love her to bits! :* :* :* Well, the highlight is here, talent time 2012. I swear, it's the biggest thing in JJ. Everyone dressing up as though it's prom ( of course not that much since I exaggerated but the idea is there ) , bring their dates or non-JJ friends and cheering ; getting all hyped. ^_^ I enjoyed the performances and everyone who performed is seriously damn goooooood! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ Congratulations to @sixBUTTERSCOTCH for clinching champion in her category and also overall!! *party poppers* There was this performance from Celine Jessandra's dance crew and i tell you, i didnt dare to blink. O_O Everyone boomshkalaka-ed whole night long. HEHEHHEHEHEH. Snapped a few photos and trust me, it made my night or rather my weekend. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* Completed dream high series & no I'm not a kpop fan but I do need entertainment so yeahhh. ^^ CUTE HAWTTIE!! *drools* Shall post a photo of the show for you!! Side track abit, I do think that IU is super cute with Woo Young. *dreams* okie, time to chiong hmwk now. Adios ~