Monday, March 19

#34. Byebye holiday.

Last day of march holiday, damn saddening. T_T Happy for school to start cause time pass faster and more memories are created with the usual but hating it for all the homework submission, test, lectures and tutorials. Le sighhhhh.
I was suppose to complete
  • Chem ( SATT, tut 4, tut 6 )
  • GP ( compre )
  • Econs ( HBL )
  • Maths ( HBL, tut 3 )
  • MT ( compo, compre )
  • Phy ( tut 1 )
  • Study sec 4 chem calculation + J1 topic 1
  • Study phy topic 1
  • Study maths graph and functions
  • Study econs topic 2 - 5
I completed
  • Chem ( SATT, tut 6 )
  • GP ( compre )
  • Econs ( HBL )
  • Maths ( HBL )
Sucha failure and to think I only went out for one shipping spree, one movie and one dinner. #nojoke Dayum pissed with myself and I'm not even sure if it is possible for me to get so mad. t ( -_- t ) Met up with @LaiFongYin @JasmineLHQ @UltraRyan for John Carter at cck and it was a rather good show, great animations plus a nice storyline. (^ν^)It was a great catchup and i wasn't even the last to reach lo!! HEHEHEHEHEHEH. All the photos are with @JasmineLHQ thus i shall post up my zilian pic. :$ :$ Ok, gotta head to bed now. =(^.^)=

My fav photo !!
Got this from @funnyhumors
Suppose to do homework at 2am but yeahh, failed.

With luv, xoxo.