Tuesday, March 13

#32. We're gonna wanna stay up all night

Aloha mua fellow readers!! Mwahmwah ! :* :* technically, I have no idea if anyone is still reading my blog but still I enjoy talking to the walls at some point of my life thus yeahh, the idea is there. *winkwink* I simply love March holidays even though it's just one week but one week of late morning wake up calls, one week of enjoyment, one week of shop till you drop and one week of sweeeeeet freedom! This is da sex. ヘ(^_^ヘ) (ノ^_^)ノ Went to bugis ytd with Sherlyn before meeting @AwesomeZiWei @DoubleUPdoubleU @HeyItsLihShian, bought this really chio sneakers with no regrets. ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ ohhhh, did i also mention that i spent too much? Oppsie dasie. Met @RockRebels @WongDead @runaway_lights @A_isAsyraf @NgSenMian @SoooooooohWc @DR_QUEK @lianaong Wanyi plus Bryan's ex for Bryan's surprise birthday celebration which wasn't very successful but still, he got shock and all. Left with @DR_QUEK @lianaong for dinner with the usuals. Went to meet @smoketoflames @dinobub @sandriyya @KeithStargazer Clarice Joshua Yangfan at CCK Mac before going for dinner. \((=゚▽゚)/ Spent today with dad and mum, love them loads. *spam hearts* okie, Byebye now!! Tmr is stay home study Wednesday!! Let's hope I can complete 3/4 of my work! :D

#ootd
Mini bites!! ♡♡

This is how lame @AwesomeZiWei is, pardon her. HAHAHAHAH
My steak!! Superb nice!

With luv, xoxo.