Wednesday, January 25

#19. We found love in a hopeless place

Aloha sweeties!! ☺☺ Happy chinese new year!! :* Caught dance dance dragon ( ♥ ♥ ), the viral factor ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ) & journey 2 ( ♥ ♥ ) on the first two days of cny!! :p Yesyes, my family damn sian nothing to do, I admit. We have got really little place to visit you know so that explains the free time. ☹☹ But those movies are really superb good and hilarious!! #mustwatch HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, so today I headed to Jaypee in the early afternoon to meet @DoubleUPdoubleU then trained to je with her Alissa Ralph. Went to junxian's crib to have his belated birthday celebration. Shortly aftermath @Jytweedledee @goldiloxks Kenneth Swelwin Xuwei Ivan Brandon & his bro came, they gambled a little here and there. Left for @AwesomeDoreamon's home at about 7. Ok, nothing much. ^_^ I sprained my neck watching dramas. #notcool Ask me questions on formspring ++ follow me on twitter!! kthxbai.





My kinda cool bun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Like a cool in the cinema with my baseball jacket. *smirks*



Belated 生日快乐. ^_^


with luv, xoxo.